2010年9月25日星期六

If...

If I were a star
I would illuminate the way for you in the darkness
If I were the rain
I would cry with you at sad times
If I were a song
I would sing out the best of you
If I were the time
I would stop at your happiest moment
If I were a carpet
I would roll you in me to make you warm in the cold winter
If I were the sun
I would wake you up with a sweet kiss
If I were a flower
I would let you smell the most fragrant odor
If I were the nature
I would let you see all the beaty hidden in this world
If I were a book
I would let you write your story on my pages

 I hope you will be still happy without me.

3 条评论:

  1. i like it. so nice poem. the meaning of this one exprees your soul with other people

    回复删除
  2. Thanks guys. Hope you will do good in your ISP!

    回复删除