2010年10月30日星期六

Frollini recipe


Ingredients:        Flour 225g
Butter 150g
Sugar 50g
Eggs 3 yolks
Preparation: 1. Put the flour on the work surface in a fountain shaped, in the center put the  butter, 40g of sugar and the yolks. Mix everything with energy until the mixture become a smooth and soft
2. Stretch a sheet about 1cm high and use a shape to cut out some biscuits
3. Put the biscuits on a lining plate with the parchment paper, pour a little sugar
4. Cook it in a hot oven at the temperature of 150-160o until they get a little golden.


I used to do cakes and cookies with my oven it is a kind of fun...but now I can't anymore because I can't hold an oven in the residence...I'm so sad...I want to do cakes!!!! If you have an oven, try to do this cookies, they are very delicious and very easy to do!! I had a lot of fun doing them! Good luck!!

没有评论:

发表评论